Look beyond the electricity market to the next generation of industrial CSP applications and expand your international pipeline
CSP Today Sevilla 2013 is back to help you explore new lucrative opportunities in the oil, desalination and mining sectors. You will also meet European and international delegations from Saudi Arabia and Jordan to present upcoming project opportunities.
New for 2013: Meet new customers looking to develop both on- & off-grid CSP projects!
At CSP Today Sevilla you will gain insights to adapt your business strategically to do business in today´s CSP markets, with:
- EU Electricity Market - Hear from leading EU regulators on how CSP plants across the Mediterranean can help to meet Europe´s energy demands expanding your business in the region
- International Markets - Understand the next steps to follow in Saudi Arabia and Jordan´s solar plans to place your business strategically in these markets
- New Spanish Regulation - Get the latest updates on the lobbying and legal milestones to protect your CSP business and plant profits
Industrial Applications - Learn how to match energy strategies from:
- Mining -Understand the energy needs of mining companies to deliver a CSP solution that is dispatchable, scalable and financeable
- Enhanced Oil Recovery - Analyse the upcoming potential for the CSP industry in EOR applications and diversify your projects to provide the right service to remote exploitations
- Sea Water Desalination - Understand how CSP can provide both power and steam for desalination processes and place your business strategically in this industry