Reduce CSP costs & risk through international experience and investor insight to prove your competitiveness
Now in its 3rd year, CSP Today South Africa 2014 is the only CSP-focused meeting point for developers, leading policy makers, investors, suppliers and technology experts involved in one of the most attractive CSP markets worldwide.
Your business will return from the conference equipped to:
- Lower your LCOE with R&D developments and international know-how to improve competitiveness against competing technologies
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP by understanding the investor’s criteria to guarantee your project gets funded
- Meet rising local content requirements and fight higher costs through streamlined project procurement and supply chain management techniques
- Hear the roadmap for the CSP in South Africa through top-level official input to help plan your growth strategy
- Increase your operational value and capacity for the latest advances in storage to meet South Africa’s peak energy demand
As the market matures and plants come into construction, the 2 day event combines the perfect mix of local and international experts to help you overcome key financial and technological challenges, addressing the most critical topics in order to achieve cost reduction and mitigate risk perception to boost confidence and reliability on CSP.
Meet key stakeholders in the South African CSP industry and identify new opportunities to grow your business
At CSP Today South Africa 2014, you will learn how to make your CSP plant competitive reducing costs and solving technical and financial challenges. You will have an opportunity to connect with official decision makers, financiers, utilities, experienced engineering and technical experts. As well as network with the entire community as you will hear directly from developers, EPCs, research institutions and key suppliers that hold the key to the success of your project.
Have a look at a sample of the great line up:
- Ntombikanina Malinga, CEO, SASTELA
- Kevin Smith, CEO, SolarReserve
- Christoph Ehlers, Business Director, ACWA Power
- Kadri Nassiep, Chief Executive Officer, SANEDI
- Marcel Bruhwiler, Principal Investment Officer, IFC
- Alessandra Pardini, Partner, Webber Wentzel
- Marc Immerman, Director, SolarAfrica / Lereko Metier
- Riaan Meyer, CEO, GeoSUN Africa
- Vikesh Rajpaul, Programme Manager – CSP, Eskom
- Ayanda Nakedi, RE Director, Eskom
Get local & international know-how to guarantee the success of your project for years to come
At this year’s CSP South Africa 2014 we will delve deep into those critical improvements that make the most impact in CSP projects and identify a strategy for success beyond 2014.
- Overcome the risks associated with CSP technologies in South Africa hearing from financers and investors on how to guarantee your project is bankable in the next rounds
- The latest updates on the progress made on Phase 1, 2 & 3 projects, see how they’ve overcome key challenges and impact market and financial confidence
- Get practical information on how CSP technologies can economically serve a variety of thermal applications
- Find out more about alternative thermal storage solution studies that will drive cost down and enhanced the reliability of CSP compared to other renewables
- Understand the social and economic benefits of the current CSP projects in South Africa and meet local content, employment and BEE objectives that are crucial to win tenders in future rounds
Meet with leading EPCs, developers and technology providers & develop relationships with potential customers in 2 networking packed days!
Now in its 3rd year, CSP South Africa 2014 is the ONLY CSP-FOCUSED event in the country. This conference guarantees that you will meet the right people who you can share ideas, network and do business with. If your company is looking to build and develop projects in the region, meet with official policy makers or meet the local players taking significant steps in South Africa, this forum is one you should attend.
- 20+ hours of networking: Meet top level executives from across the CSP value chain during extended networking coffee breaks and lunches
- Exclusive industry panels and extended Q&A sessions - More panels and more discussion will let you raise questions and give your view to the conference with more interactivity than ever before
- Focused CSP exhibition- Meet and talk with some of the most exciting CSP companies, and see what products are making waves in the industry. Find out more about taking a booth at the conference
- Exclusive online networking platform: Gain early access to our online networking platform and fill your conference diary before you arrive in Cape Town so you return to the office with the contacts to move your business forwards in 2014
Position your business at the forefront of the biggest CSP event in Southern Africa
After consulting with the industry on what factors are currently top of the agenda, cost reduction, lack of CSP experience, funding uncertainty and grid instability all emerged as key issues that major CSP players will be tackling for years to come. If your company has the solution to these and more challenges, don’t hesitate and contact us for more information. Now you can promote your solutions to a targeted audience.
You can benefit in several ways:
- Communicate your solution: Get on stage to address and show your product to the CSP community and get heard by decision makers
- Maximum exposure: Secure publicity before, during and after the conference in the event marketing material and on the website, to 38,000+ solar contacts
- Unrivalled branding options: Your company logo and description will display on the event website for +18 weeks, it will also appear on the brochure and all promotional material, maximizing your visibility in the in the CSP community