CADE lays out a global and independent focus for different problems in design, construction and operation of CSP plants by combining advanced capabilities in mechanical and process engineering with extensive expertise and experience in the sector.
Its objective is to respond to the growing needs for advanced technical solutions and specialized support for conventional engineering, collaborating with the different parties involved in CSP technology: consultants, engineers, constructors and operators. Our fields of action include:
- Assessment / Analysis of potential optimization in operating plants. Proposal of improvement measures.
- Implementation and monitoring of upgrading measures.
- Basic and detail engineering
- Design and optimization of HTF/TES/SG systems. Expert advisory.
- Advanced mechanical analysis of equipment and parts
- Failure analysis of equipment and parts
- Development of energy storage technology and applications Combined Multi-diciplinary Engineerig approach. Advanced Process and Mecanical analysis
- Relevant experience in re-engineering and opimization of operating CSP plants.
- Own tools for themal-Hydraylic optimization, adapted to specific CSP plant location
- Relevant experience in Process and Mechanical design of main equipment within SG and HTF packages.
- Relevant experience in developing innovative applications of TES.
- Relevant experience in CSP estructures and solar field.
- Concept and development of own power technologies based on renewables sources. (Financed by both own and public funds)
- Experience in developement of technolgical and innovative projects together with Spanish and foreign companies.
- Presence in CSP sector since start-up of commercial CSP plants in Spain.
- International competitiveness.